Wednesday, January 10, 2007

thank you very much!

It has been a great year for the philippine stock exchange! Yeeehhhaaa!!!! :) congratulations to all tsupiteros and investors. Let us not forget to thank the BIG MAN up there. :) i would like to thank some of my friends in the investing world. First of all my family for giving me a good foundation in business, then my friend rafael who introduced me to investing in stocks, then my broker spyfrat for guiding me in my trades when i was starting out and up to now, i would also like to thank all the successful value investors for being an inspiration to me especially the great Warren Buffet! :) to all the readers of my blog thank you so much for taking the time to read what i have to say. I know im only human and im bound to make mistakes but i employ a style in which i try to eliminate the margin of error or margin of safety as they call it. To those who followed my advice/recommendations thank you. :) and to one generous individual who followed what i said and gained a large sum of money thank you for sharing with me, and even up to a point of insisting, a part of your gains(you didnt have to but still thank you very much). I would like to state again that my blog is a diary for me that after a few years i could go back and reflect why i bought, held or sold my shares in the market. I do not in any way solicit or expect payment. I do this because i love investing and i do this for the betterment of our stock market. I know that there are still a lot of people that i have to mention. You guys know who you are! Thank you and godbless! Fly high psei!!!!!

No comments: