Thursday, July 31, 2008

exhausted

hello again everyone. its been quite some time since ive written something here in my blog. july has been a very busy month with me and to be honest with you im even feeling a bit under the weather writing this article. my friends and i did some fund raising for the flood victims here in iloilo, then i had some relationship problems and a ton of work at the office. as my friend's dad told me at a party at their home "we're getting clobbered" referring to the philippines stock market. :) i too physically am getting clobbered just like the market. but its okay i know i will recover. i just need to rest a little.i was able to get some information on some stocks and i will be writing about it soon. :) please bear with me just for awhile. i see a lot of great stocks selling on bargain prices right now. :) if you have excess cash and willing to invest for the long term now is a great time to do so in my opinion. there is not much to say right now then you dont have to buy you could just wait for the market to stabilize and then dive in. :) i will definitely have a better article for you next week. :)  for any comments, suggestions and questions please email me at compounder888@gmail.com.

ps my former best friend is such as asshole. hehehe good luck to you all

No comments: