Thursday, December 14, 2006

help needed

We are now less than two weeks away from christmas and i've been thinking of doing a good deed. :) last week i found out that he has kidney failure and both of his kidneys need to be replaced. He is currently looking for a donor. He told me that it might possibly be his mom but he is still not sure. From what i know about kidney transplants from the stuff i've heard and seen in the movies its still not sure if your body will accept the kidney if you have found a donor. If you happen to know anybody who could help him out with his kidney transplant kindly contact me or mail me. He needs our help and im trying to raise funds for him for his operation and he is undergoing dialysis twice a week. I really don't have any idea how to raise funds for charity but if you are willing to give some financial assistance please let me know. Chirstmas is not about receiving but giving and making others happy. :) good day :)

No comments: