Thursday, December 21, 2006

help please help

Talked to my friend paul yesterday and asked him how he was and whats the development for any kidney donors. So far he said his mom is a possible donor but that is still not sure and they havent checked it out yet if they are compatible. He has dialysis twice a week. I really dont know how much it costs to have a dialysis but i heard its kinda costly and a rough estimate of a kidney transplant is around P500k. I really want to help my friend paul and ill try to raise funds for him.we talked and he even told “if it was just me i really wouldnt mind if i dont get any treatment but my two kids are still very young.” if there are any good souls who want to help my friend paul please contact me for im trying to raise funds for him. Thank you very much

despite the debacle in thailand i still really hope that the psei will close strong for the year. Anywhere between 2,900 and 3,000 would be ok. :)

No comments: